Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ohayocon and current things

So I will not be making any new cosplays for Ohayocon as time and money weren't really in my favor..
Soo my lineup will probably be as follows:

Friday: Princess Garnet, Festival Yuna or Anemone for early in the day, and Mio from Fatal Frame in the evening!



Saturday: Princess Agitha for the entire first half/majority of the day, and Heather at night



This is pretty tentative at the moment but probably going to be for sure what I will go with! I just need to really figure out Friday and which costume I really want to bring.. as I end up being lazy on fridays of cons and not cosplaying really.. lol

Ok so what I need to finish up is I still need to finish up...

For Heather: which I will have to start working on that.. still need to finish boots, vest and pendant..

For Mio: buy/make camera obscura.. finish making shirt, figure out a wig..? Thats pretty much it for her..

For Agitha: make new gloves, new socks, finish making new shirt, make umbrella, possibly trim wig

I cant believe Ohayo is like 3 weeks away seems like yesterday it was 3 months away ahhh!!! I will get all this done hopefully this weekend tho.. :)

As for future cosplays.. I may just take a break on any major projects to let my bank account heal and, I am also working really hard to loose some major weight sooo, dont really wanna make any new costumes if they wont fit me later on hehe. So I guess I will just work on the planning stages of future cosplays! :)

Anywho cant wait to see you guys at Ohayocon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment