Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 2 of 30 days of video games!!

Day 2: favorite character...??

This is really very hard for me.. hehe I have soo many characters that I love so picking my number one favorite is a bit difficult for me.. but if I must choose then I will say......



Yuna from Final Fantasy X and X-2!

I just love her story and how sweet and passionate she is! She is willing to go through soo much just to please others, she grows throughout the story and becomes a very strong person. I think that out of all the final fantasys X had one of the best story lines!! :)

since it was sooo difficult to choose a favorite character I will make some honorable mentions hehe!!
Heather-silent hill 3 (I love Heather and I love silent hill to death!!!!!)
Link-Legend of Zelda series (duh isnt this one obvious?? who doesnt love link??)

hehe welp see ya tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment