Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 5 of 30 days of Gaming!

Day 5 – Game character you feel you are most like (or wish you were).

Ok this one is really hard for me as I am not completely like any video game character really... but the first character to come to mind every time I began to think about it was always.........



Heather from Silent Hill 3, I feel that I identity with her quite a bit.. For the most part she is very carefree, well until she gets sucked into the world of Silent Hill anyway hehe, but that's enough to kill anyone's happiness huh?? I am also a very carefree live in the moment kind of person, I feel that we both don't really like confrontation, she seems to be annoyed by Claudia and Vincent stirring up trouble in her life.She like me is also very vulnerable and at times a bit overly emotional, I am definitely like that as well.. Last but not least she is sarcastic and I feel that I am always being sarcastic!


Yea.. as I said this one was really hard for me so sorry for the crappy reasoning behind it lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment