Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 7 of 30 days of video games!!

Day 7 – Favorite game couple

Hmmmm I have a few favorite video game couples, but my most favorite would have to be........



Yuna and Tidus from Final Fantasy X!! I love these two, they are sooo cute together and their love for each other is really amazing! Its just sad that they couldn't be together forever... :(

runner ups:


Sarah and Kaim from Lost Odyssey, though I haven't beat this game yet, from what I have seen soo far, I love those two.. soo sad that they were separated for all those years with wiped memories, but their bond brought them back together anyway, also cool that they are both immortals!


Polka and Allegretto from Eternal Sonata! How can anyone not love those two?? Their little budding relationship is soo adorable, its sooo sweet how overprotective Allegretto is of Polka! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment