Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 4 of 30 days of gaming!!

Day 4: your guilty pleasure game



yup yup Kingdom Hearts, I do love the game, as much as I am embarrassed to say hehe.. As it is beyond ridiculously popular by the younger gamer crowd and the fandom surrounding it really annoys me.. but I did enjoy the actual game itself, I am a bit of an old school disney geek and it was really cool how they incorporated disney and final fantasy together soo fun! :)

runner up:



I totally love Harvest Moon, I have no idea why either really... hehe its just really addicting trying to work at things in the game towards buying new additions to your house and farm, and trying to woo boys or girls in the village hehe. I love Harvest Moon 64 the most though I would say.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment