Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 6 of 30 Days of Gaming

Day 6 – Most annoying character.

OK so I have met with quite a few annoying characters in my day but I would have to say that by far Navi the Fairy has been the most annoying character ever!!!!!!!



Do I really need to explain why....?? Hey! HEY! Listen!!!!! And you will hear this time and time again throughout the entire game!! And whats most annoying is she does it even when you are trying to fight a boss how utterly annoying!! Yea sure her advice is helpful if you don't know what you need to do, but dang does she need to be sooo persistent?? Lol..

runner ups:


Jansen-Lost Odyssey: Seriously this dude is obnoxious as hell... All of his ignorant comments and womanizer ways.. seriously annoying!!!! Lol but I guess he is good for some comic relief in the serious storyline hehe..



Laura-Silent Hill 2: Wooow she is such an annoying little brat... kicking the key in the apt so that you cant get it, making you have to find a crazy alternate route to find it, making you run all over town following her to make sure she is ok, and tricking you into getting locked into a room with a monster.. she was a major pain in the butt.. but in the end I guess I understand why she was that way towards James and her story was kind of sad... but she was still damn annoying lol

No comments:

Post a Comment